Thursday, October 13, 2016

MyDailyDylan (0) Introduction.

In his own word's: I'm a poet, I know it (Dylan, Another Side of Bob Dylan, 1964).
Nobody influenced my way of expressing myself as much as Bob Dylan. He was my favourite English teacher in High School.  Now, many years later, he is still in my head: whatever I am trying to think, express, say im English, - his poetry comes to my mind. The only art form I really love is the combination of words and music.
Dylan's oeuvre is a long and winding (Thank you, Lennon/McCartney) EARWORM. For the next couple of days (at least: *Seven days*), weeks, months, years (How many years can a ....) this semiotic blog will focus on the signifiers & signified, the denotations & connotations, the sounds & structure of Dylan's poetry. MyDailyDylan #1 will be on: Frogs inside my socks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment